The universal pneumatic table PT-3300 is characterized by an adjustable worktop, pneumatic clamping of support elements (blocks or beams) and pneumatic lifting of the pallet towards the operator.
It is an adjustable, semi-automatic pallet nailing table for pallets of various sizes. Its ergonomic design allows quick and easy adjustment of the pallet template size. Lengths can vary from 900 to 3300 mm and the table supports widths up to 1500 mm. Only one operator is needed to produce 170-200 pallets during one 8-hour shift.
The operator uses several nail guns for different sizes of nails. Each of the nail guns is suspended on the upper roller conveyor for operator convenience. The roller track allows the nail guns to move freely along the overhead rail mounting system. The construction of the table guarantees production efficiency as well as operator comfort.
- Weight: 620 kg
- Operating pressure: up to 8 bar
- Material: structural steel
- Length: 900 – 3300 mm
- Width: 1500 mm
- Worktop width: 3710 mm
- Table width including rail mounting system for balancers: 4582 mm
- Worktop height: 1829 mm
- Table height including rail mounting system for balancers: 2697 mm
- Easy to use – One operator can build 170-200 pallets in 8 hours
- Compact design – Total area 5.37 m2
- Universal adjustable worktop allows the production of:
- Block pallets (including EUR pallets) up to 15 blocks
- Pallets on 2, 3, 4 or 5 rails
- Efficiency – Quickly switch to a palette of any size
- Pneumatic clamp – Easily centers blocks
- Pneumatic Lift – Lifts the pallet to minimize operator lift
- Upper roller conveyor – The nail guns can move freely during work
- Bottom template – Template for assembling pallet legs
- Adjustable steel nail plates – Galvanized and hardened steel nail plates
- Diagonal table setting reduces work by 50%
- Possibility of assembling pallets CP1, CP2, CP3, CP4, CP5
- Only 2 Allen keys are required to adjust the table
The price of the table includes installation and training of staff directly at the customer throughout the SK and CZ.