The KP 500 Automat trimming saw is a suitable solution for the preparation of prisms and boards in the production of pallets and other wooden packaging products. It has been designed to replace the operator’s heavy physical work, eliminate operator error, be able to quickly change short lengths with great order variability, and can handle a wide range of input lengths. All this results in a large material saving, often up to 25%, saving time for processing a unit of material and, last but not least, much easier and safer work for the machine operator. Of course, there are safety features that ensure the safety of work on optimization saws. The machine meets the strict requirements for work safety, resulting from the relevant regulations and EC directives.
DESCRIPTION OF THE MACHINE
- for timber entry lengths up to 5.2 m or 6.2 m
- machine layout variant – left (ie material input on the right)
- entrance table steel smooth
- AC SERVO drive unit, high accuracy, long life, minimal noise
- linear travel of the trolley in the integrated closed profile
- continuous regulation of the feeding speed 0 to 60 m / min
- feed start – foot pedal
- sufficient feeder power for heavy parts
- the possibility of processing the material in the package
- measuring the length of parts
- length combination of blanks controlled according to the selected program
- side inclination of the entrance table 8 °
- 500 mm or 550 mm saw blade
- engine power 5.5 kW (options 7.5 kW)
- the feed rate of the tool into the cut is continuously adjustable
- upper pneumatic pressure of the cut piece
- lateral pneumatic pressure
- tolerance max. Material positioning accuracy +/- 0.5 mm
- touch control panel
- side tilt of the cutting unit table 8 °
- 2 m long steel table (or according to customer’s request)
- lateral inclination of the output conveyor 8 °
Basic device functions
Separate cut Manual movement of the material using two buttons, or setting the length value on the dial of the control panel. Starting the cut with the foot flap. Use for individual cuts.
Manual mode Setting of one cut value for the entire length of the input material. Starting cuts with a foot flap. Automatic cutting of the entire material to one set value. Continuous adjustment of the front cutting according to the operator’s requirements. Return to the preset value of the input material length. Use for the production of cubes. The advantage is a fast transition between individual values with frequent changes of the input material.
Automatic mode Setting the required combination of values for the entire length of the input material so as to ensure high yield. Continuous adjustment of the front cutting according to the operator’s requirements. Return to the preset value of the input material length. Number of lengths in program 10 (possible selection of lengths from the entered data for a given cut), number of programs 20. Fast and simple rewriting of programs, high variability. Use for the production of blanks for a wide range of packaging products.
The saw can be operated by one employee, the location of the other is limited by the weight and amount of material to be loaded, which the operator must manually place in the machine.
Trimming saw capacity
Production capacity is determined by the cross-sectional dimensions of the processed material, its length and the assortments produced. Data on the maximum feed speed of up to 60 m / min can be used for the calculation. and a single-stroke speed of approximately 3 seconds. On average, we process 10-13 m3 of pallet blanks per shift or approx. 13 thousand. pcs of cubes for the production of pallets.
Another possible extension of the KP 500 Automat
The shortening machine can be supplemented with handling elements at the machine output. At the output it is possible to use a driven roller conveyor with pneumatic extrusion of the packet on the transverse gravity chutes.
- Total power consumption 10 kW (12 kW)
- Connection 3 x 380 V / 50Hz
- Air connection 8 bar (0.8 MPa)
- Air consumption 350 l / min (depends on the number of cuts and the presence of the ejector)
- Weight approx. 900 kg
- Extraction 1 x 120 mm – 30 m / s
- Delivery time 8 – 12 weeks from the order (depends on the final version of the machine).
- Price and business conditions, identical to Störi Mantel on request More information PROFIX RD, s.r.o. Liptovský Mikuláš
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org