The KP 900 AUTOMAT trimming saw is a suitable solution for the preparation of prisms and boards in the production of pallets and other wooden packaging products. It has been designed to replace the operator’s heavy physical work, eliminate operator error, be able to quickly change short lengths with great order variability, and can handle a wide range of input lengths. All this results in a large material saving, often up to 25%, saving time for processing a unit of material and, last but not least, much easier and safer work for the machine operator. Of course, there are safety features that ensure the safety of work on optimization saws. The machine meets the strict requirements for work safety, resulting from the relevant regulations and EC directives.
DESCRIPTION OF THE MACHINE
- for lumber of entry length according to customer requirements (3.2 m – 7.2 m)
- entrance table smooth steel or with rollers
- AC SERVO drive unit, high accuracy, long life, minimal noise
- linear travel of the trolley in the integrated closed profile
- continuous feed speed control Load 0 to 60 m / min (0 to 90 m / min)
- feed start – foot pedal
- sufficient power for heavy parts
- the possibility of processing the material in the package
- part length measurement – length combination of blanks controlled according to the selected program
- side inclination of the entrance table 8 °
- 500 mm, 550 mm or 600 mm saw blade
- engine power 7.5 kW
- the feed rate of the tool into the cut is continuously adjustable
- upper pneumatic pressure of the cut piece – lateral pneumatic pressure – tolerance max.
- material positioning accuracy ± 0.5 mm (option ± 0.3 mm)
- touch control panel
- side tilt of the cutting unit table 8 °
- steel table smooth or with rollers 2 m long (or according to customer requirements)
- lateral inclination of the output conveyor 8 °
Basic device functions
Manual movement of the material using two buttons, or setting the length value on the dial of the control panel. Starting the cut with the foot flap. Use for individual cuts.
Setting of one cut value for the entire length of the input material. Starting cuts with a foot flap. Automatic cutting of the entire material to one set value. Continuous adjustment of the front cutting according to the operator’s requirements. Return to the preset value of the input material length. Use for the production of cubes. The advantage is a fast transition between individual values with frequent changes of the input material.
Setting the required combination of values for the entire length of the input material so as to ensure high yields. Continuous adjustment of the front cutting according to the operator’s requirements. Return to the preset value of the input material length. Number of lengths in program 10 (possible selection of lengths from the entered data for a given cut), number of programs 20 (10 programs for cutting lengths in a fixed order, 10 programs for cutting optimization). Fast and easy rewriting of programs, high variability. Use for the production of blanks for a wide range of packaging products.
The saw can be operated by one employee, the location of the other is limited by the weight and amount of material to be loaded, which the operator must manually place in the machine.
Trimming saw capacity
Production capacity is determined by the cross-sectional dimensions of the processed material, its length and the assortments produced. Data on the maximum feed speed of up to 90 m / min can be used for the calculation. and a single-stroke speed of approximately 2 seconds. On average, we process 20 – 25 m3 of pallet blanks or 20 to 25 thousand cubes for the production of pallets per shift.
Another possible extension of the KP 900 Automat
the shortening machine can be supplemented with handling elements at the input and output of the machine. A transverse chain conveyor can be used at the entrance. At the output it is possible to use a driven roller conveyor (length 2 m or 3 m) with pneumatic extrusion of the packet on the transverse gravity chute. The output of the machine can be supplemented by Hrabič’s conveyor for cuttings or for cut cubes.
- saw blade 550 to 600 mm
- engine power 7.5 kW
- drive Loading Servo motor
- material feeding accuracy + – 0.3 mm
- material feed speed 90 (120) m / min.
- total power consumption 10 kW
- connection hr. air 0.8 MPa – 200 l / min.
- extraction 1 × 120 mm – 30 m / s
- working height 850 mm
- Delivery time: 8 – 12 weeks from the order (depends on the final version of the machine)
- Payment terms: Deposit 30% of the value of the machine and 70% before delivery of the machine
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org