Modern solid wood processing technologies using the FLS 120 ECO single-disc spreading saw (FLS 160 ECO) significantly increase yield, productivity and enhance the quality of the wood. Of course, great emphasis is placed on the quality of the cut and ease of use.
The highly versatile FLS 120 ECO saw (FLS 160 ECO) is used mainly in small and medium-sized operations. PRISMA, planks, prisms and large-area material can be cut on the FLS 120 ECO saw (FLS 160 ECO). Input materials can be plastered, scattered, formatted, blanks and slats produced. It is also possible to cut obliquely and miter.
The advantage of the machine is the high speed and accuracy of individual cuts and a high degree of flexibility of input and output dimensions of the processed material. FLS 120 ECO (160 ECO) is valued in furniture workshops, in the production of semi-finished products for windows, doors and stairs.
The machine can also be used for cutting non-wooden materials, e.g. PUR panels, sandwich panels, plastic plates, aluminum plates, etc ..
Of course, there are safety features that ensure safe work on the spreading saw. The machine meets the strict requirements for work safety, resulting from the relevant regulations and EC directives.
Material processing options for FLS 120 ECO sawmill (FLS 160 ECO)
Saw arrangement and principle
The material to be cut, loosely seated on the work table, is longitudinal cutting with a sliding saw blade. At the end of the cut, the saw blade slides under the saw table and returns to the starting position. The rear longitudinal stop (ruler) moves the cut material to the new value of the cut width.
The rear stop of the machine allows easy and quick adjustment of the cutting width. The values can be set using the joystick and digital display or using the speed dial buttons, where up to 15 cut width values can be set. These are the values between the rear stop and the saw blade, the so-called Absolute dimensions.
As an option, the machine can be equipped with the following programs:
Chain settings – automatic feed by the specified value (decrease of the total width + cutting joint)
Optimization system – automatic combination of widths in one material according to the operator preset values (width optimization for maximum load) Infinitely adjustable blade feed at a speed of 0 – 60 m / min. guarantees high cutting performance. Continuous feed speed control via machine panel control. The blade stroke regulation guarantees a clean cut and a high-quality cutting surface. Saw blade replacement is easy and safe – quick release of the saw blade. The saw is equipped with a laser, the beam of which marks the cutting path on the material and allows precise adjustment of the cut.
FLS 120 ECO (FLS 160 ECO) – represents durability and precision
The robust and rigid welded frame of the machine is made as a self-supporting steel construction with a central support and a large clear height, together with the precise guidance of the saw unit is a guarantee of long life.
- Possible extension
- pneumatic pressure 3000 mm
- motor 15 kW
- metal rollers
- metal plate 6 rolls
- start pedal in the length of the machine
- cross table – base + measuring
- cross table – additional
- software extension of the rear stop control chain + optimum, two-row reading display
Technical data of the machine FLS 120 ECO / FLS 160 ECO:
- Engine 11 kW or 15 kW, 2900 rpm.
- Cutting height standard 0 – 120 mm (0 – 160 mm)
- Saw blade Ø 450 to 550 mm.
- Clamping diameter of the disc Ø 80 mm
- Continuously controllable feed to the cut, 0 – 60 m / min
- Standard cutting length 3.2 m – 6.2 m
- Standard cutting width 420 mm (450 mm)
- Working height 850 ± 50 mm
- External dimensions length = cutting length + 1800 mm
- Suction tunnel neck 160 mm
- Suction channel neck 160 mm
- Required suction speed 25 – 30 m / s
- Delivery time: 8 – 12 weeks from the order (depends on the final version of the machine)
- Payment terms: Deposit 30% of the value of the machine and 70% before delivery of the machine
- Email: email@example.com